Enhanced Recurring Calendar Events
Posted on Wed, May 6, 2009:
There are new features regarding recurring calendar events. Click for more information.
We've made some improvements to your calendar administration interface.
- The church events calendar is now using the same software as your other calendars. This means that you can now create recurring events in both, including advanced types of recurring (First Friday, etc).
- The separate sections for creating one-off and recurring events are gone, and have been replaced with a single form, containing a section allowing you to specify the recur type.
- You can edit and delete multiple calendar events in a recurring series from all calendars.
- It's now possible to edit the advanced information (location, notes, etc) for all events in a recurring series at once.
- By popular demand, the main link to the church events calendar now leads to a graphic calendar, rather than an events list (but there's a button to take you to the old list).
- There are a number of new display tweaks, particularly on the event view page.
Stay tuned for more new calendar features to come, and let us know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see!