New HTML Editor Available
Posted on Fri, Jul 22, 2005:
A new version of the HTML editor is now available. Click for more information.
We've integrated the most recent version of the site's HTML editor. Your site will not be automatically upgraded, because you will not be able to use your current image library after the upgrade. The images will still be there, but you won't be able to re-use them without uploading them again. If you'd like to be upgraded (for free) to the new editor, just email us.
New features include:
- Firefox and Netscape support, along with the previously supported Internet Explorer 5.5+.
- Enhanced image library, including folders and the ability to edit and delete images.
- Flash insertion feature, that will generate the code to insert Flash files.
- Enhanced "Paste From Word" feature.
- Faster loading time.
- Pressing "Enter" now gives a single linefeed, rather than a paragraph feed.
- Many other bug fixes, feature upgrades and usability improvements.