This post has been viewed 5578 times
Email to a Friend
Posted on Sun, Jun 24, 2007
We've completely overhauled the back-end of our blogging software. Click for more information.
In order to combine the best features of our news and blogging modules, we've reworked them to share the same codebase. This means that the news module has gained some new features (such as polls, pending draft versions, and multiple topic tags), and the blogging software now has these abilities:
The conversion process is a simple one-click process. Old links, including the RSS feed, will be bounced to the new version. The old software is still available for your site until you convert, but note that it's essentially unsupported.
- Each user can have more than one blog now.
- Each blog can have more than one owner.
- Blog posts can now have attachments.
- You can create photo galleries for blog posts.
- Readers can subscribe for email notification of new posts.
Let us know if you run into any bumps in the upgrade process. Thanks!